The information on this secret page will answer all your questions about The Quickie!
If you have access to this page you have made your Party Deposit.
The deposit does the following:
* Pays for the first 2 guests (usually the planner and the guest of honor)
* Ensures that the time and date you requested is held for you
* Can be transferred to other services at the studio*
(this means that if you book the party and need to cancel you can re-book your party for another date OR use that deposit to take classes)
PAYING FOR THE PARTY:
The remainder of the cost of the party will depend on how many guests show up the day of the party.
* Your party guests will owe $50 each when they arrive.
* There is no acceptance without payment aside from pregnancy and physical disabilities.
(ei: if a guest shows but chooses to not participate, they still pay)
* We do not have a credit card machine in the studio.
We request that your guests bring cash the day of the party.
* We will ask guests to pay when they arrive, not at the end of the party.
* We suggest that one person collects money from the guests and gives the full amount to the instructor as it cuts back on time - which means more time for you in the studio.
WAIVER of LIABILITY & RELEASE:
Every guest needs to sign a waiver of liability and release.
It is a standard form we need to collect in order to keep our insurance policy.
The Quickie has a guest limit of 6
FOOD & ALCOHOL POLICIES:
Your party does not allow for food or alcohol.
CANCELATION & REBOOKING POLICIES:
Shit happens, we understand. You need to cancel the party because of one reason or another. We need at least 72 hours (3 days) notice if you wish to cancel and still maintain the ability to re-book the party or apply the deposit to another service we offer.
You have 90 days (3 months) from the date of your original party to re-book another date for the party. That new party date must be within 182 days (six months) of your original party date. You may do this once.
APPLYING TO ANOTHER SERVICE:
You have 90 days (3 months) from the date of your original party to re-apply and use your deposit. This means, your party deposit now has a 90 day expiration date.
* Your party will start and end on your reserved designated time.
* There are no time extensions for late arrivals.
* Arrivals later than 15 minutes will be considered no-shows and we may or may not wait for your party to arrive.
* If a party no-shows the deposit will not be refunded or able to be used as credit to another service offered at the studio.
* If you are waiting on late arrivals and the majority of your party is in the studio, we will start the party without them. Those late arrivals will owe the full amount due when they show.
WHERE TO PARK & HOW TO GET TO THE STUDIO:
* We are located at 1106 Main Street in Brockton. The Building is called The Franklin Building.
* There is a large Public Parking Lot across from Walgreens and behind the Gas Station on Perkins Ave. (your car[s] will be safe here)
* The Franklin Building is the large brick building on Main Street across from Walgreens. Sunset Cafe is on the corner.
* Enter the building via the main double glass doors. Look for the Pin-up girl in the white circle.
* Walk up the stairs to the first floor and follow the Pin-up girl up to the studio.
What to WEAR and What NOT TO WEAR:
Wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to move around freely.
* Clothes that are easy on/easy off
* Bathing suit bottoms
* Tank Tops and Sports Bras
SHOES, FOOTWEAR & HEELS
Your party package is not heel friendly.
We recommend you and your guests wear socks, peds, half soles, lyrical slippers, or go barefoot.
DO NOT PUT LOTION ON!
* Lotion will make gripping the pole difficult
* Lotion will remain on the pole for days and hinder student workouts
* If you wear lotion you may be asked to sit out certain activities for your own safety.
DO NOT WEAR JEWELRY
Jewelry has the potential to hinder the activity and cause damage to you and/or the poles.
(Wedding rings are acceptable, we are more concerned with long necklaces, big hoop earring and large rings on every single finger)
YES, WE HAVE A PRIVATE RESTROOM
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
* We have no issues with you taking photos or videos of the studio or us.
* We ask that you are respectful to the other party guests and ensure they do not mind being photographed or filmed before posting to socials.
If there is anything we did not cover or you have a question about, please let us know. You may message us directly on our app or email us.
We look forward to having you in our studio!